replacement antennas

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

replacement antennas

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
replacement antennas
replacement antennas
2023-08-13 23:40:13
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Dog gabbed one of my EAP225 outdoor units, tore up the Antennas and scared up the body. Sucks cause it was new, setting on table waiting install. Tested it, and it works still.

Ton of aftermarket solutions, is there something specific to look for?  Such as DB length,,? 

What is the connection used on these AP's?

Side story on my luck.  Moved in to a new home, install OMADA AP's on ceiling. A few weeks later and one AP is not working.. After basic trouble shooting, I removed the AP, to find it full of water!  No sight of water leaks anywhere, new roof on the house too. Turns out there was a small leak on roof, the water dripped and ran down the CAT5 line, and right in to the new AP.  Took the roofer a few visits before they found n fixed it.  Me and new OMADA equipment have bad luck :)   not related to equipment at all.

Anyway, dyed it out. And tested it a weeks later. It actully still worked! ( mostly working anyway ).  I have mounted another one at that spot, and drilled a hold to allow water to drain out if it happens again. (Actually I now drill ALL the AP's I mount just incase.)

Options
1 Reply
Re:replacement antennas
2023-08-14 09:23:43
Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 193

Replies: 1

Related Articles