EAP615-wall V1 (EU) firmware version higher than officially supported?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-19 23:26:47
Model: EAP615-Wall  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

The firmware on my 615s is currently at version 1.1.0, with the Omada controller informing me of an available firmware update. I have not updated the firmware on these myself (I purchased them in January 2023 and 1.1.0 was released June 2022). However, when looking at my regional support page for the product (NO/EN region) https://www.tp-link.com/no/support/download/eap615-wall/#Firmware not only does the firmware version number there stop at 1.0.2, it is also very adamant that installing firmware updates from other regions might cause warranty issues. Should I keep the current firmware (or even worse, downgrade to 1.0.2, which is the latest officially supported version for my region), or will I still be within warranty if I run the update process in the controller?

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP615-wall V1 (EU) firmware version higher than officially supported?
2023-08-21 08:44:18

Hello @Oyster,

The official firmware released lag issue has been reported to our support team for attention, thanks for your valuable feedback.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options