MSP Mode not available in windows version 5.12.6

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-31 16:38:54

There is only an option for "preferences" where "MSP Mode" should be

Options
5 Reply
Re:MSP Mode not available in windows version 5.12.6
2023-09-01 03:26:43

Hello @JasonAS,

The Omada Controller 5.12 now (except the OC200 and OC300) includes an MSP mode, allowing you to monitor the overall status of your customers and manage customers within the Omada platform. To use this mode, enable it first in Global view > ⋮ icon in the top-right corner > Enable MSP mode, you can also disable it from the same location. In MSP mode, you could auto back up settings of all sites under one customer account.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-09-01 16:36:19

@Hank21 

It wasn't there yesterday.  I should have taken a screenshot.

It did show up after I rebooted my computer and reconnected to the server.

Options
2023-09-03 03:50:25

@JasonAS 

I believe you!

Sometimes the "hot spot..." option does not show on my controller.

And when I first decided to test MSP mode, it too was not there. Then the next day it was there, with zero changes or updates done. Then later when I was actually going to enable MSP, it was not there. And again, later it appared.  odd..

I also get the global IPS map sometimes.  It was enabled in one ver of my OMADA, then the most recent ver of OMADA they removed the IPS / MAP. Yet, it'll occasionally show on my controller as changing pages.

Options
2023-09-04 02:47:13

Hello @JasonAS

You may keep observing this issue and share a screenshot with us once it happens again.

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-09-04 02:50:31

Hi @DaKings

Maybe it is a web browser issue, you may change different browsers and clear the cache for testing when this issue occurs again. The Incognito windows is a best choice.

Options