Logs for web filtering and VPN connections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-12 13:07:44 - last edited 2023-09-13 02:59:46

Hi All

Is there way to see what websites have been blocked from the logs of any ER-XXXX VPN router models? It would help a lot to configure the web filtering much more easy and efficient and have a better view of which computers are violating company policies.

In addition when vieweing the OPENVPN tunnel it does not show which users are connected. This is very important in case an old employee is still using the VPN connection and the IT forgot to delete its account or if the IT wants to reboot the router and wants to see which users are connected to inform them to disconnect.

By adding these featurest it would make the ER line of VPN Routers a much more serious competitor for any Business Router/Firewall brand out there at a much more affortable price!

Thanks

George

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Logs for web filtering and VPN connections-Solution
2023-09-12 13:23:18 - last edited 2023-09-13 02:59:46
Small correction, on my ER-8411 the new SSL VPN menu on the left does exactly what i wanted. thanks
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Logs for web filtering and VPN connections-Solution
2023-09-12 13:23:18 - last edited 2023-09-13 02:59:46
Small correction, on my ER-8411 the new SSL VPN menu on the left does exactly what i wanted. thanks
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 131

Replies: 1

Related Articles