Bug Switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Bug Switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Bug Switch
Bug Switch
2023-09-19 11:28:44
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.0.6
I'm having problems with my switch, I can no longer manage it. it always shows me the ports fivefold.
Are you already familiar with the problem? Fixed IP assignment also no longer works for me.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Bug Switch
2023-09-20 07:45:51

Hello @Jens89,

Thanks for reporting this issue to TP-Link Business Community!

Have you tried rebooting the switch or the controller for testing? Will a reboot fix the display issue?

Jens89 wrote

Fixed IP assignment also no longer works for me.

Please try to set an idle IP address within the DHCP range or choose one IP address that is beyond the DHCP range.

You can also try a physical reboot to force provision.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-09-21 12:40:16
Restarting the OC200 or switch had no effect.
I forgot to mention. In the browser it will appear as in the photo. The switch is displayed normally in the APP on the cell phone

I thought the problem would be solved with the new update of the OC200, unfortunately not the case.

Options
2023-09-28 08:30:10

Hi @Jens89 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

When was your first time to notice this issue? The switch you have is quite old. I am not sure if there is a problem with the compatibility.

So, have you tried a different browser with the cache cleaned?

This switch is EOL. TP-Link End of Life Products

I am afraid that it is hard to find a firmware for it. I'll also report this to the team to check if it is a controller bug.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2023-10-17 03:16:36

@Clive_A 

@Jens89 

I'm having the same issue :(

I have a cloud controller with ER605 v2 as the DHCP router

Options
2023-10-17 06:34:42

Hi @rei_ 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

rei_ wrote

@Clive_A 

@Jens89 

I'm having the same issue :(

I have a cloud controller with ER605 v2 as the DHCP router 

How long does it last with this incorrect IP address?

When did you find out this issue? Right after setting up the new fixed IP?

Note that DHCP lease is not over and your old IP will stay till it's over. A new fixed IP would be assigned to it.

So, based on this fact, can you confirm you still have the issue?

And your cloud controller, is it Omada Cloud-based Controller? The CBC with a pre-paid license?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options