Built-in Radius with Android phone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Built-in Radius with Android phone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Built-in Radius with Android phone
2023-10-16 23:25:03

@AAP_IT I provided them with their requested info, but so far I have not gotten a response.

Options
2023-10-17 01:01:14

Hi @muzicman0

Our senior engineer has received your feedback on the issue via email, they will continue to follow up with your case. If you have any additional information, please feel free to reply to the support email whose case ID is TKID231017312. Many thanks for your cooperation and patience!

Thank you for your valued update on the case.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-10-19 15:05:24

I have heard back from support.  They have confirmed the issue.  From what I gather there is no current work around.  The issue has to do with how (I assume) Android handles annonymous identity.  They did not provide an ETA, just that it will have to 'wait for the development of subsequent versions'.

Options
Related Articles