Voucher Not Expiring

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Voucher Not Expiring

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:Voucher Not Expiring
2023-10-17 09:59:31

@KzGx1314 yes that's what i do for the main time. I hope the OC team will look into it.

Options
2023-10-18 03:20:51

Hello @jrdemadara

Thanks for reporting this issue to our Business community!

Could you share some screenshots of your voucher settings?

If you check the statistics and Authorized Clients table, is there any abnormal? Is the expiration time showing correct?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-10-25 15:01:53
Please show the screenshot of your VOUCHER CREATION PAGE, show us your settings.
Options
2023-11-14 11:08:12

@jrdemadara just discovered the same issue recently. I had my vouchers created after the latest firmware update. with the previous firmware, got no issue at all with the vouchers expiration.

Options
2023-11-15 03:23:02

Hello @pedro-1

Thanks for reporting this issue to TP-Link Business community!

What is the current firmware version of your controller? Which version is the previous firmware you mentioned?

Could you share some screenshots of your voucher settings?

If you check the statistics and Authorized Clients table, is there any abnormal? Is the expiration time showing correct?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Related Articles