Omada Software Controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-19 08:55:06 - last edited 2023-10-19 12:13:24
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.12.7

Hi Everyone!

I Just want to ask regarding on omada software Controller On my PC if it is possible to copy the settings and configuration of my current site and open it to another PC without Disconnecting the clients,I just want to open my omada controller on both of my two PC's?

Thank you!

Options
5 Reply
Re:Omada Software Controller
2023-10-19 12:24:58

@joems 

You can back up your current settings.  Install the controller on a another PC and import them.  

You have to remember to assign the NEW PC the current PC's IP address.  It will all link back.  

I can not teach anyone anything - I can only make them think - Socrates
Options
2023-10-19 12:26:14

@joems 

I think I read your post wrong... but You can access the controller from another PC...  You will need to enter https://IP OF THE CURRENT PC:8043 in Chrome and you can log in.

May have to edit Windows Firewall Rules or Turn it OFF.  

I can not teach anyone anything - I can only make them think - Socrates
Options
2023-10-20 00:22:47

@KimcheeGUN

I will try it also..

Thank you!

By the way i tried to backup the settings of my current controller and import it on my other PC omada software controller,i can see my devices but it is disc

KimcheeGUN wrote

@joems 

I think I read your post wrong... but You can access the controller from another PC...  You will need to enter https://IP OF THE CURRENT PC:8043 in Chrome and you can log in.

May have to edit Windows Firewall Rules or Turn it OFF.  

onnected and I Cannot Adopt it even if I turn off the windows firewall..

Options
2023-10-20 02:48:19

Hi @joems 

Have you checked the IP address of the new PC? Is it the same with the old one? Also make sure that there are no instances of the Omada Software Controller running on the old PC. If it still not work, try to restart your devices that are showing disconnected or do a factory reset on them.

Options
2023-10-23 01:53:41

Hi @KyrieM 

The I.P Addresses of my two pc's are different from each other.

I think the problem when i tried to open the controller on the other PC is that it is still running on my first PC.,I Didn't realize that it is not going to work if there are two controllers running at the same time..

Thank you on your advise..

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 261

Replies: 5

Related Articles