NVR Harddisk Full

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NVR Harddisk Full

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NVR Harddisk Full
NVR Harddisk Full
2023-10-23 22:30:52 - last edited 2023-10-26 08:50:14
Model: VIGI NVR1008  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.03

Hi,

My NVR suddenly stopped recording and I checked that it was full.

It is set to loop but is does not seem to be deleting old recordings.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:NVR Harddisk Full-Solution
2023-10-24 12:11:10 - last edited 2023-10-26 08:50:14

@Clive_A 

It seems I was able to fix the issue by going directly to the NVR and updating the settings again there and also updating the firmware.

Is there a way to access the same interface without plugging directly to the NVR? There are other features on the NVR that is not available on the Vigi Securtiy Manager

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:NVR Harddisk Full
2023-10-24 08:25:25 - last edited 2023-10-24 08:27:08

Hi @cympaulife 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

cympaulife wrote

Hi,

My NVR suddenly stopped recording and I checked that it was full.

It is set to loop but is does not seem to be deleting old recordings.

So, when it is full, it stops recording.

Can I have a picture of your current settings?

What time did it stop? Last video record time.

What cameras do you use?

It should not be deleted but replaced. Have you checked it?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Re:NVR Harddisk Full-Solution
2023-10-24 12:11:10 - last edited 2023-10-26 08:50:14

@Clive_A 

It seems I was able to fix the issue by going directly to the NVR and updating the settings again there and also updating the firmware.

Is there a way to access the same interface without plugging directly to the NVR? There are other features on the NVR that is not available on the Vigi Securtiy Manager

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 333

Replies: 2

Related Articles