unable to make the access point to receive signal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-31 03:31:24 - last edited 2023-11-01 00:52:53
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have tried dto connect one EAP225 AP  at the end  wireless bridge  set up (at the slave end)  Model CPE 820 UeeVii . The point to point set is working all lights are green a signal is received from master . I have also checked that the EAP225 AP is working properly by attaching directly to the router and it works. Not sure why I have this problem when i connect the EAP 225 AP to the slave end of the wireles bridge . Any help will be appreciated THX

Options
3 Reply
Re:unable to make the access point to receive signal
2023-11-01 01:30:20

@testni 

If the CPE 820 UeeVii is set in wireless bridge mode, there's no particular reason for EAP 225 not working at its slave end.

IMHO, not receiving signal on the slave end of CPE 820 UeeVii could be caused only from a cabling issue.

Here's a video guide for installing CPE 450 UeeVii, it should be the same for CPE 820 UeeVii - just double check the steps.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2023-11-06 03:30:10
Thank you for your email have checked connections and unfortunately not sure what I am doing wrong EAP225 still not working but here is the status. 1 Connection of EAP225 to bridge (ueeVii820) . Point to point end at the receiving end of Point to point bridge all lights are green and the LAN 1 light is also green basically according to the manual once LAN1/LAN2 is "data connection is successful" 2 Have connected the LAN port on the PoE of the receiving end (Model CPE 820 UeeVii) to the LAN on the EAP 225 PoE and connected the LAN to the EAP ethernet port. The light on the EAP225 flash green which means the devie is in isolated mode( i.e. Not connected) . Tried few other things but no success, Is it possible that the unit is faulty ? 3 my mobile phone Wi-Fi detects the EAP 225 network (TP-Link_2.4GHZ_288D9C) but after many attempts it describes unable to connect I am at al loss as I understand that the EAP225 is plug and play any other setting required (??) The EAP 225 is stand alone . Any other suggestion Thanks You.
Options
2023-11-06 10:29:46 - last edited 2023-11-06 21:32:40

@testni 

I would suggest to use this video and set up EAP225 before using it with your wireless bridge ueeVii820. Once EAP225 is set up and tested you can deploy it over the ueeVii820 and test its operation again. If EAP225 works as expected before installing it over the wireless bridge, then the issue is with the wireless bridge itself.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 607

Replies: 3

Related Articles