TL-SG2008P v2 Not on Allow List

2023-11-11 04:13:06 - last edited 2023-11-13 02:52:09
Model: SG2008P  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I recently bought Omada stack of ER7206 router, 2x SG2008P switches and 3 EAP670. Currently using Cloud Based Controller (but plan to by OC200).

The router adopts all devices except one of the switches, supplier sent me one V2 switch and one V3 switch (not by request). V3 is added no problem but when I try to add the V2 switch I get the Not on Allow List error and unable to adopt.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TL-SG2008P v2 Not on Allow List-Solution
2023-11-13 02:52:05 - last edited 2023-11-13 02:52:39

Hi @JeremyT 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Please refer to the list: Devices Supported by Omada Cloud-Based Controller

Not all devices are supported by the Omada Cloud-based Controller.

Recommend you contact your supplier for an exchange or wait for the OC200.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-SG2008P v2 Not on Allow List-Solution
2023-11-13 02:52:05 - last edited 2023-11-13 02:52:39

Hi @JeremyT 

Please refer to the list: Devices Supported by Omada Cloud-Based Controller

Not all devices are supported by the Omada Cloud-based Controller.

Recommend you contact your supplier for an exchange or wait for the OC200.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:TL-SG2008P v2 Not on Allow List
2023-11-13 08:21:15

@Clive_A  Thank you for confirming, if the v2 supported by the OC200 then I will wait as it should arrive this week.

Options
Re:TL-SG2008P v2 Not on Allow List
2023-11-13 08:25:28

Hi @JeremyT 

JeremyT wrote

@Clive_A  Thank you for confirming, if the v2 supported by the OC200 then I will wait as it should arrive this week.

Definitely. The OC200 takes all into adoption. Unlike the CBC which limits certain hardware versions. OC200/300 or software controller can take all Omada compatible into adoption.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 213

Replies: 3

Related Articles