Votes

additional features

additional features
additional features
2023-12-05 01:06:51
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

1. clients time should also include REDUCE TIME OPTION aside from extend (due to errors we seldom shorten time of clients but to no avail you disconnect them and issue another voucher code which is inefficient)

2. remote RESTART BUTTON for controller, so even if your away you can remotely restart your controller without going back home (there are some issues resolve by restarting controller)

3. remote POWER OFF BUTTON for controller (even when your on travel for a period of time you can turn device off saving power)

4. voucher code printing, price should have an option not to be printed so that you can fill up price and monitor your income (for second level sales u mark down selling price so its not good if clients would see the original price if your into multiple party marketing level so to avoid this you edit to erase a lot of individual code price on templates before sending the code to a wholesale clients)

5.  SCREEN MESSAGE to clients device connected to your portal to prompt them on your advisory for a signal outage or due to i.e, restart, mentainance, internet service provider interrruption, electric utility outage, upgrade or emergencies, and important notice (when your unto a volume of clients contact info are changing or not online and signals of phone are unstable or put on unreach premises its very hard to inform them physically.

Options
2 Reply
Re:additional features
2023-12-06 07:02:05

@b4tm4n 

Did you saw support for these features on other brands of APs, controllers? Can you list one more? I wanna learn more either.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:additional features
2023-12-12 03:30:24

@Virgo i would also suggest that there is a feature that u can name the clients connected to your network for ease of tracing becoz clients can randomized thier mac adress and ip also change in dhcp.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 191

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.