End of Life Dates for Switches

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-07 09:01:25
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hello,

i am looking for the exact end of life datees for these Switches:
T2600G-28MPS 4.0
T1600G-28PS 3.0
T1600G-52PS 4.0
TL-SG108PE 2.0

Can somebody tell me or link me the ressources where i can find these Dates?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards

Options
3 Reply
Re:End of Life Dates for Switches
2023-12-08 01:12:01

Hi @dervodebayern 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

First, we do not open this information to the public. EOL time is not open.
But you can refer to this article to find out if it is marked as EOL: TP-Link End of Life Products

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-01-25 23:51:07 - last edited 2024-01-25 23:52:03

@Clive_A have you guys thought of providing users quick glance of their EOL devices in Omada devices screen ?

That would help tremendously I think... for example I had no idea 605 v1 was EOL, I had to find out the hard way by not receiving feature updates for over a year. (Now upgraded to v2 thankfully)

Thanks.

Options
2024-01-26 00:58:59

Hi @pdu_ 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

pdu_ wrote

@Clive_A have you guys thought of providing users quick glance of their EOL devices in Omada devices screen ?

That would help tremendously I think... for example I had no idea 605 v1 was EOL, I had to find out the hard way by not receiving feature updates for over a year. (Now upgraded to v2 thankfully)

Thanks.

Does any vendor have this practice? If you know any, please let me know. That would be helpful in my report. Or the reason would be a copy of your sentence.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options