DPI is enabled but Application Analytics isn't populating

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DPI is enabled but Application Analytics isn't populating

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:DPI is enabled but Application Analytics isn't populating-Solution
2024-01-31 02:12:24 - last edited 2024-01-31 02:12:30

Hi All,

Starting from Omada Controller v5.9, the controller needs to use port TCP 29815 to receive Device Info, Packet Capture Files, and DPI Application Statistic Data from the Omada devices. Please confirm that the firewall/anti-virus software doesn't block port 29815. The related Knowledge Base article has been updated, please refer here.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:DPI is enabled but Application Analytics isn't populating
2024-01-31 02:52:36

@Hank21 this fixed my issue. I added this port to the docker defined ports. 

Options
2024-01-31 22:57:31

@OrangeStreet I'm very shamed about this, it only evidences we don´t read the documentation. Open the ports solves the problem. Thanks!

Options
2024-02-01 15:57:14

@Hank21 In my case as the person who opened this thread, opening the port was not the solution - that was already done. I had to reboot, so there still may be instances where others have to reboot the controller to make it work. There was at least one other example in the comments of this thread where that was the case. In my mind the original reason I opened this thread was not solved unless a reboot is considered a viable solution.

Thanks!

Options
Related Articles