NVR1008H-8MP crashes on Read or Writing on USB

2023-12-26 00:04:06 - last edited 2024-02-20 08:51:27
Model: VIGI NVR1008H-8MP  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Latest Firmware as of the day of the post

Whenever I try to read the USB (By selecting the configuration option on the NVR) or try to upload a recording to the USB, my NVR crashes and restarts. I have tried both types of format options (NTFS and exFAT) but no luck. I have even used the format Disk option on the NVR but doesn't work. The only way I can download a recording is by using the VIGI app but that is limited to just 10 min of footage. On the app when I go to Recording & Storage, it marks my USB as Abnormal. I have tried many other USB sticks but again no luck.

Options
1 Reply
Re:NVR1008H-8MP crashes on Read or Writing on USB
2023-12-26 02:37:01

Hi @SMKxx1 

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID231248151, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 131

Replies: 1

Related Articles