No Notifications in VIGI App with use of NVR1004H

2024-01-03 14:43:06 - last edited 2024-02-20 08:41:37
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 Build 231224

Hi all, 

I'm using the NVR1004H-4P with currently 1 Vigi C540 , buth i don't get any alerts in the Vigi App. 
Is there something else I need to configure? 

I have now only added the NVR to the app, to be sure that the notifications should be coming from the NVR. 

If I add the camera to the app, I get the notifications from the camera, but because the is no memory card in the camera I cannot have any playback at that time. 

When looking in the NVR, I see the motion recording but i didn't get any notifications of it. 

All notifications are enabled in the app, (the Do not distrub is turned off) 

any help will be appreciated!

Options
5 Reply
Re:No Notifications in VIGI App with use of NVR1004H
2024-01-04 03:38:57

Hi @FrancoisvL 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Screenshots of the config from the app, and edit VIGI NVR setting for notification and camera you had trouble with.

Also, the screenshots from the NVR notification settings.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-04 15:00:14 - last edited 2024-01-04 15:00:48

@Clive_A 

The screenshots from the notifications settings

Some screenshots of the IOS Vigi App

Options
2024-01-05 05:42:40

Hi @FrancoisvL 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Do you have a triggered recording event on the NVR and do you cross-refer the time and the time when you are supposed to receive the notification after 1 minute or so on the app but did not receive a notification?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-05 17:04:50

@Clive_A 

Hi Clive

I see event triggerd recordings in the playback section onn the ViGI app. 

But the notifications in the app on my phone is completly empty. No notifications of any type or channel. 

-------

If I add the camera to my account, from the Windows applicaton. 

then I get notifications in the Vigi app on my phone. 

Options
2024-02-06 14:16:35 - last edited 2024-02-06 14:16:51

Anyone, with some more tips? 

I still don't get any notifications from the NVR. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 230

Replies: 5

Related Articles