Two sites: moved controller, and now devices at the original site aren't connected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Two sites: moved controller, and now devices at the original site aren't connected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-14 18:38:59
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 2.11.3

I set up location A with two APs and the OC200 (v2.6, running 5.12.9) was local to that network. I then moved to location B, and was unable to find the devices on the network from the Omada page. I then brought the controller to Location B, and was abale to add the APs (2x 245 and 3x225, and a R605 gateway) without any issues, but now the Location A devices are both disconnected. I suspect if I bring the controller back to Location A they will then be connected, but Location B's devices will be disconnected. 

Whats the fix to get all the devices connected to the single controller?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Two sites: moved controller, and now devices at the original site aren't connected
2024-01-14 20:07:42

@SPOM 

here you will find what you need to configure your setup correctly.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/3641/

Options