Omada Controller Linux V5.13.30.4 not allowing certain sites through hardwired connection

Omada Controller Linux V5.13.30.4 not allowing certain sites through hardwired connection

2024-01-17 22:02:11
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.13.30.4

Hi team,

Thanks for all the work you're doing in this thread. I have an issue that is ceratinly a user error but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Through my wireless devices I can access Amazon Prime Video and anything Google without fail; anything in my network that is hardwired works very rarely for these sites; once a day, if that. There may be other sites as well but I'm not sure, these are the ones that I noticed. Wireless devices, are phones, tablets and laptops; hardwired devices are Nvidia Shield TVs and laptops.

Where can I begin to troubleshoot this? Also, this has been happening since FW 5.13.2x which was at the same time that I restarted my network config from "zero". I'm definitely doing something wrong, I just don't know what.

Thanks,

Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada Controller Linux V5.13.30.4 not allowing certain sites through hardwired connection
2024-01-18 08:30:29

@Critter2020 

Uhmmm....so what's the specific issue? a firmware upgraded issue? ACL?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:Omada Controller Linux V5.13.30.4 not allowing certain sites through hardwired connection
2024-01-18 13:17:26
Thanks for the response. As mentioned, it's clearly a user issue and more than likely has nothing to do with FW. What the specific issue is I'm not sure, I wish I knew so then I could fix it, lol. I have no ACL rules enabled so I would presume it's not that either.
Options