Votes

Hotspot Manager Improved - Day to day sales and Mass deletion of expired authorized client.

Votes

Hotspot Manager Improved - Day to day sales and Mass deletion of expired authorized client.

2024-01-18 11:58:37
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V13
Firmware Version: 1.28.1 Build 20231117 Rel.58466

Hotspot Manager improvement both android app and controller web based.

1. Voucher statistic improvment put time in the voucher date.

2. Mass delete of expired authorized client in authorized client tab. Selecting all collumn is a must.

3. Android app crash if u search voucher in the app and looking for the detail of that said voucher.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Hotspot Manager Improved - Day to day sales and Mass deletion of expired authorized client.
2024-01-21 17:57:17

@urzu18 How do you access the voucher management using the app? I just made a request to have this option, but it seems it already exists based on what you suggesting. Can you point me to how to get this done?

Options
Re:Hotspot Manager Improved - Day to day sales and Mass deletion of expired authorized client.
2024-01-22 07:14:02

@Fitz876 

Open Omada App - android user here - I don't know about ios

Go to site - in my case only have one and it's default. This will direct you to dashboard.

Go to setting -  there you go you can see hotspot manager, and portal.

Options
2024-01-22 19:03:41
It's not available on mine. I was told I'd have to upgrade to V 5.13
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 265

Replies: 3

Voters 1