Omada setting updates not reflecting into actual system

2024-01-21 19:39:28
Tags: #Omada
Model: EAP245  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi - I'm having real problems getting settings that are updated in Omada being reflected into the actual system.

I can update setting schanges like: updating SSID passkeys, rate limits, SSID broadcast, scheduler, etc to three SSIDs I have running.  I can successfully save changes on my laptop running Omada, and I can see the same changes on my phone Omada app, and vice versa, so I know they are saving, but the changes aren't implemented on my system... - I still stay connected to networks using only the old passkey, rate limits aren't applied, the SSID is still available even if I configure a 24 hr, Radio Off schedule.

And devices I know are connected to the wifi are not shown in the list of users.

I have a TP-Link T-1500-28PCT switch into which 4 x EAP245 (AC1750, Ver1.0) APs are plugged into.  I'm in the UK and internet is via Virgin Media.  The laptop is connected to one of the networks via wifi if that matters.

On some occassions the changes randomly work at first, but then stop working, but mostly do not apply in the first place.  I setup the system from scratch, so clearly at some point, the changes made on Omada were updating the system.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada setting updates not reflecting into actual system
2024-01-22 09:12:46

@Arjay 

Maybe the configuration files haven't been assigned timely, click on the Force Provision or reboot EAPs.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 104

Replies: 1

Tags

Omada
Related Articles