Unable to load the video on VIGI VMS 1.5.14

2024-01-23 07:09:08 - last edited 2024-01-25 05:52:30
Model: VIGI NVR1008H  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 230530 Rel.79659n

Hello

I'm trying to deploy a remote VIGI NVR at Site B. 

VMS Service Manager is running at Site A.

I configured the NVR at Site B to connect to VMS at Site A.

I am able to see and configure the NVR at Site B while using a workstation at Site A. The NVR and all cameras attached to it have shown online and I can view all parameters from these devices while I am at Site A. However, when I try to view videos for the devices at Site B while I am in Site A, all I see is the error "Unable to load the video" after the 99% loading mark.

I understand that Cloud Access is not yet available for VMS 1.5. But from my understanding, using the VMS Service Manager does not use Cloud Access from TP-LINK. 

At Site A, I run a static IP and I have enabled all relevant ports as seen in the Port Config window in the VMS Service Manager.

Site B is running on Dynamic IP behind a CG-NAT - ports are closed. 

Did I need to open certain ports at Site B in order to access the video feed from Site A?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Unable to load the video on VIGI VMS 1.5.14
2024-01-25 02:24:53

Hi @ESM1

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID240149570, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Re:Unable to load the video on VIGI VMS 1.5.14
2024-05-15 20:56:07

@ESM1 I have installed all necessary plugins , but the issue persists . Any assistance or suggestion would be greatly appreciated

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 280

Replies: 2

Related Articles