Cloud base controller customized portal importing error

2024-01-23 19:04:36
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: V5.13.22.10

Hi all, badly need your help, i've just subscribed a cloud base controller. So here is my problem i cannot import my customized portal portal page for my wifi hotspot voucher type. Error say's fail to import customized portal please try again later. About 3 times of trying to import it's successfully imported. Upon checking on my device the portal too long to load and a message has pop up, please check photos. 

My customized portal is working fine in my 2 hardware controller(OC200) and software controller. So i'm sure that my file is working fine. I don't know why it cannot work on my cloud base controller. 

Thanks

ps. I cannot select my model so i just opted to use oc200

Options
5 Reply
Re:Cloud base controller customized portal importing error
2024-01-24 07:32:24

Hi @Hugh22

What is the format of the file you imported? Please refer to the note:

I have tested with the ZIP file and it works, could you try it with different web browsers and private windows?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-01-24 10:15:54

Hello @Hank21 

thanks for reply, It ZIP files what i used, As i've said this file was working fine in my OC200 and software controller. I've just confused why is it not working on cloudbase. 

Options
2024-01-25 02:02:27

Hi @Hugh22,

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID240149548, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-01-25 03:49:42

Hello  @Hank21 

Thank you! appreciated so much your help. This community is a big help for tp link user. 

Sure i will update this topic if my concern is fix, thanks again☺️

Options
2024-01-26 03:09:37

Hello @Hugh22

That's great! Please feel free to reply to the support email for further follow-up. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 259

Replies: 5

Related Articles