Samsung S20 FE VPN

Samsung S20 FE VPN
Samsung S20 FE VPN
2024-02-04 23:55:40 - last edited 2024-02-05 02:30:50
Model: OC200   ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi there, 

I'm trying to setup a VPN server through Omada to connect my mobile phone (samsung s20 fe) to while away from home. However the phone isn't giving me many options for VPN type. 

Does anyone know which type of VPN I could use from the options available on the phone?

I'm fairly green to this type of thing but I'm trying to learn, any help is really appreciated.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Samsung S20 FE VPN-Solution
2024-02-05 02:30:24 - last edited 2024-02-05 02:30:50

Hi @98346 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Please try to learn about our official website search system.

Use keywords Omada IPsec Android, you should see this guide.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Samsung S20 FE VPN-Solution
2024-02-05 02:30:24 - last edited 2024-02-05 02:30:50

Hi @98346 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Please try to learn about our official website search system.

Use keywords Omada IPsec Android, you should see this guide.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options