Difference in the system time between Android app and web interface

2024-02-18 07:45:50 - last edited 2024-02-18 07:47:01
Tags: #Logs
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 5.13.23

Hi everyone, 

There is a 30 minute difference in the System time as shown in the web interface and the Android app. None of the basic troubleshooting techniques like restarting, checking the NTP servers, and checking Time-zone worked. 

@Fae @Clive_A, tagging you because I wasn't sure where to report this. Could this be a bug? Because the difference exists in the mobile app and the web interface where the correct system time is shown in the web interface. 

Is anybody else facing this issue? Any help would greatly be appreciated. 

Thanks

Options
4 Reply
Re:Difference in the system time between Android app and web interface
2024-02-19 07:45:22

Hi @HomeGeek23

Please check whether your phone has the correct time, and compare the system time between the Android phone and the PC.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-02-24 08:30:51

@Hank21 Thanks for your response, I have checked the time and timezone on both my devices and they show the time correctly on their clocks.

Please see the below screenshots with this problem. 

The picture on the left is the controller status on the Omada Android app and the one on the right is the Web interface. 

Despite the time being shown with a 30 minute difference, these screenshots were taken at the same time. 

Thanks

Options
2024-02-26 01:49:49

Hi @HomeGeek23

This is a new pre-released version for the Linux controller, could you upgrade to it and test it again?

Omada SDN Controller_V5.13.30 Pre-release

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-02-29 18:22:49

@Hank21 

Hi there, 

This issue still remains on the pre-release version of the controler. There is a 30 minute difference between both the places. I have even tried fixing this issue by installing the Controller software but this still remains. 

Thank you

Mohit

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 199

Replies: 4

Tags

Related Articles