Impossible d'accéder à l'administration du switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-22 14:40:20
Model: T1700G-28TQ  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hallo

Ich ärgere mich furchtbar, weil ich nicht mehr auf die Verwaltung meiner Switch zugreifen kann Lassen Sie mich mein Problem erklären: Im Juni 2020 habe ich einen T1700G-28TQ-Switch auf der Amazon FR-Website gekauft. Ich erhalte das Kartonpaket leicht beschädigt. Im Inneren ist der Schalter leicht beschädigt.

Ich beschließe, es per Post zurückzusenden, und mir wird mitgeteilt, dass ich das Paket geöffnet habe und dass der Verkäufer die Rücknahme verweigern wird. Ich gehe nach Hause und sehe die kleinen Schäden an der Außenseite und beschließe, sie zu reparieren (das Haubenlaken zu glätten) Ich schließe den T1700G-28TQ an und der Switch wird fast 4 Jahre lang funktionieren, bis ich mich im Februar 2024 entscheide, mich mit der Admin-Oberfläche zu verbinden, um ein paar Einstellungen in der Konfiguration zu ändern.

Der Zugriff über die IP-Adresse 192.168.0.1 oder 192.168.1.1 ist nicht möglich Der Schalter mit lebenslanger Garantie, ich wende mich an TP-Link Frankreich, der mir antwortet, dass der Schalter, da es sich um ein Modell handelt, das nicht mehr hergestellt wird, durch einen gleichwertigen Schalter ersetzt werden sollte. Ich stelle ihnen die Rechnung zur Verfügung. Und TP-Link France sagt mir, dass das Gerät, das aus Deutschland kommt, wir mit ihrem Service in Deutschland sehen müssen.

Da der Switch bei Amazon FR gekauft wurde, wende ich mich an Amazon, um mit ihnen zu sprechen. Eine Ersatzanfragenachricht wird an den Verkäufer in Deutschland gesendet, der antwortet, dass die Amazon-Garantie abgelaufen ist und dass dies mit TP-Link Deutschland besprochen werden sollte.

Problem: Ich kenne nicht gute Deutsch sprâchen.

Nach mehrmaligem Zurücksetzen des Switches (Zurücksetzen mit einer Verzögerung von 10 Sekunden) funktioniert das Verfahren zum Verbinden mit dem Switch nicht über eine serielle Schnittstelle und verfügt nicht über einen Konsolenport an diesem Switch. Ich habe versucht, die Führung zu übernehmen, aber ich bin kein IT-Superman und kann mich nicht im Admin-Modus anmelden. Kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich mein Problem lösen kann? Und wenn das unmöglich wäre, welcher Dienst, der diesen Namen verdient, könnte mich aus dem Trott (Fr oder De) herausholen? Das ist die Frage

Danke fûr hilfen

Jean

Hello I'm terribly annoyed because I can't access the administration of my Switch anymore Let me explain my problem: In June 2020, I bought a T1700G-28TQ switch on the Amazon FR website. I receive the cardboard package slightly damaged. Inside, the switch is slightly damaged. I decide to return it by mail and I am told that I have opened the package and that the seller will refuse to take it back. I go back home and seeing the little damage on the outside, I decide to repair it (straighten the hood sheet) I plug in the T1700G-28TQ and the switch will work for almost 4 years until February 2024 when I decide to connect to the admin interface to change a few settings in the configuration. It cannot be accessed by IP address 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 The switch with a lifetime warranty, I contact TP-Link France who replies that the switch being a model that is no longer made should be replaced by an equivalent switch. I provide them with the invoice. And TP-Link France tells me that the device coming from Germany, we have to see with their service in Germany. As the switch was purchased on Amazon FR I contact Amazon to see with them. A replacement request message is sent to the seller in Germany who replies that the Amazon warranty is over and that it should be discussed with TP-Link Germany. Problem: Ich kenne nicht gute Deutsch sprâchen. The question is: After resetting the switch several times (reset for a delay of 10 seconds), the procedure to connect to the switch does not work through a serial port and does not have a console port on this switch. I've tried to take the lead by putty but I'm not an IT superman and I can't log in in admin mode. Could someone tell me how to solve my problem? And if that were impossible, what service worthy of the name could get me out of the rut (Fr or De)? That's the question

Thanks for help

Jean

Options
1 Reply
Re:Impossible d'accéder à l'administration du switch
2024-02-23 01:50:25

Hi @DJEEN 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

1. We don't offer global shipping for RMA. If you RMA it, you should RMA it in the country you get it.

S/N is in the system and shows where it came from. So, if the support tells you it is in DE, you should go and RMA in DE. There is no way we can revert this. It is how the system works and our guidelines.

I bet your retailer is not an authorized one? If it is, you may file a complaint on this to the support team of the retailer registered country.

2. About the login, you should walk through the support guidance. Or ask for a remote session on this. Refer to the guide to log in.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 219

Replies: 1

Related Articles