2FA on omada controller disabling failure

2024-02-23 12:48:31

I'm running Omada SDN conroller on my Home Assistant OS on a Raspberry Pi 4.

Once installing the controller I enabled the Two-Factor authentication. But now, when I wish to disable it I can't for some unclear reason. When I'm entering my controller settings it shows that the 2FA is disabled, but each time I'm trying to loggon to my controller web interface again and again I'm keep getting the 2FA request. So what the hell is going on here?

Yoghev

Options
5 Reply
Re:2FA on omada controller disabling failure
2024-02-26 02:46:20

@Yoghevos 

Reboot the controller, maybe the settings are not assigned.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2024-03-23 16:57:08

@Virgo I've already tried it. 

Options
2024-03-23 19:43:32

@Yoghevos I have exactly the same issue. I had 2FA turned on but decided it was annoying having to enter the code every time i connect locally but it won't switch off. Had this problem for weeks and the controller has been rebooted multiple times.

Options
2024-03-24 08:51:51

@DannoUK So you just kept rebooting it again and again? What hardware does the controller is install on?

Options
2 weeks ago

@Yoghevos When I say it's been rebooted multiple times I mean its been rebooted a few times over multiple months due to updates, power outages etc. I am running my controller as a docker container on Unraid. Ideally I like 2FA enabled via the cloud service but switched off locally but its seems to be all or nothing. Having said that once it's been enabled it refuses to turn off.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 205

Replies: 5

Related Articles