VIGI NVR Hikvision Unauthorized

2024-02-23 13:13:49 - last edited 2024-02-26 02:19:46
Model: VIGI NVR1008H  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I attach to the nvr from tplink camera hiklvision hwi-t240h
sometimes I manage to connect it but after a power failure (the camera turns off and on) the nvr always says unauthorized on the cameras. The password in the nvr to connect to the cameras and the admin account in the hikvision camera (hwi-t240h) are the same

Do you have any tip where could be the problem ?  

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:VIGI NVR Hikvision Unauthorized-Solution
2024-02-25 20:59:23 - last edited 2024-02-26 02:19:48

@MASPR 

so I figured this out
after disconnecting and connecting the camera from the network I have to first log in to the hikvision ip camera and then log in to the camera in tplink nvr and only then the camera starts to work, after a power failure I have to repeat this procedure, do you have any ideas how to solve this so that it is configured only once ?  

Recommended Solution
Options
2024-02-26 02:19:13 - last edited 2024-02-26 02:20:05

Hi @MASPR 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

MASPR wrote

@MASPR 

so I figured this out
after disconnecting and connecting the camera from the network I have to first log in to the hikvision ip camera and then log in to the camera in tplink nvr and only then the camera starts to work, after a power failure I have to repeat this procedure, do you have any ideas how to solve this so that it is configured only once ?  

It is a common symptom of the IPC. There is no way for us to fix it. It is not a problem with the NVR instead with the IPC.

Your steps are correct to fix it.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:VIGI NVR Hikvision Unauthorized
2024-02-23 16:00:49
Is onvif enabled on the hikvision nvr?
Options
2024-02-25 20:59:23 - last edited 2024-02-26 02:19:48

@MASPR 

so I figured this out

Recommended Solution
Options
2024-02-26 02:19:13 - last edited 2024-02-26 02:20:05

Hi @MASPR 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

MASPR wrote

@MASPR 

so I figured this out

It is a common symptom of the IPC. There is no way for us to fix it. It is not a problem with the NVR instead with the IPC.

Your steps are correct to fix it.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 225

Replies: 3

Related Articles