OLT freeze if I connect the ONT optical cable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-28 05:47:08 - last edited 2024-03-05 01:03:59

hi, we meet a problem when using the OLT DS-P7001-08. I plug the optical cable on the ONT, then DS-P7001-08 will freeze.

Do  you have this problem before?

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:OLT freeze if I connect the ONT optical cable -Solution
2024-02-28 09:52:31 - last edited 2024-03-01 01:36:29

Hi @1269247781 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.
This OLT DS-P7001-08 is a customized device specifically designed for Service Providers in the local market. However, please note that in our Business community, we do not engage in discussions or provide technical suggestions regarding inquiries related to this particular device. As it is a self-designed device by your ISP, it falls outside the scope of this forum.

In this community and forum, we primarily focus on B2B or business-related discussions and devices, such as the Omada series, Jetstream, Safestream, VIGI, and 2B devices/models.

If you have inquiries regarding ISP-grade or customized models provided by Service Providers, we recommend contacting your dedicated technical support team, as they are best equipped to provide the necessary assistance.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2024-03-01 07:28:55 - last edited 2024-03-01 07:29:40

Hi @1269247781 

The OLT team happened to come across this post and informed me that they could provide a beta here.

Note if you have any further issues, please contact your dedicated support agent. We will not further respond to queries on this.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
2024-02-28 09:52:31 - last edited 2024-03-01 01:36:29

Hi @1269247781 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.
This OLT DS-P7001-08 is a customized device specifically designed for Service Providers in the local market. However, please note that in our Business community, we do not engage in discussions or provide technical suggestions regarding inquiries related to this particular device. As it is a self-designed device by your ISP, it falls outside the scope of this forum.

In this community and forum, we primarily focus on B2B or business-related discussions and devices, such as the Omada series, Jetstream, Safestream, VIGI, and 2B devices/models.

If you have inquiries regarding ISP-grade or customized models provided by Service Providers, we recommend contacting your dedicated technical support team, as they are best equipped to provide the necessary assistance.

Recommended Solution
Options
2024-03-01 07:28:55 - last edited 2024-03-01 07:29:40

Hi @1269247781 

The OLT team happened to come across this post and informed me that they could provide a beta here.

Note if you have any further issues, please contact your dedicated support agent. We will not further respond to queries on this.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 210

Replies: 2

Related Articles