align cpe710 correctly

align cpe710 correctly

align cpe710 correctly
align cpe710 correctly
2024-03-03 17:05:16 - last edited 2024-03-05 06:18:00
Model: CPE710  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Firmware Version: 2.3.0 Build 20211216 Rel. 41372
I configured 2 cpe710, I don't understand why despite having manually set a wifi channel to 116, why do I see the signal transmitting on channel 132??

reception and output speed approximately 120mb, the internet connection is a fiber 1000mb down and 300mb up.

how do I correctly align the client cpe to the accesspoint cpe, thanks.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:align cpe710 correctly-Solution
2024-03-05 06:15:53 - last edited 2024-03-05 06:18:00

Hi @Tecnoscacco

You are using DFS, have you taken this into consideration why it is not on the desired channel? If you don't know what DFS is and how it works, please kindly research online. 

Channel width is on auto, consider setting it to 80MHz and check the speed rate again.

Wireless speed is AKA link speed. If you don't know what link speed is, please kindly research online. In short, wireless speed does not translate into Internet speed.

Alignment, use a binocular for extra help when you are aligning them. Read the Installation Guide on how to align. I believe you have a paper manual in the package? That should also mention it.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:align cpe710 correctly-Solution
2024-03-05 06:15:53 - last edited 2024-03-05 06:18:00

Hi @Tecnoscacco

You are using DFS, have you taken this into consideration why it is not on the desired channel? If you don't know what DFS is and how it works, please kindly research online. 

Channel width is on auto, consider setting it to 80MHz and check the speed rate again.

Wireless speed is AKA link speed. If you don't know what link speed is, please kindly research online. In short, wireless speed does not translate into Internet speed.

Alignment, use a binocular for extra help when you are aligning them. Read the Installation Guide on how to align. I believe you have a paper manual in the package? That should also mention it.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 93

Replies: 1

Related Articles