Cannot Bind my TP Link ID to NVR device

2024-03-13 10:40:27 - last edited 2024-03-14 01:12:38
Model: VIGI NVR1008H  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I use VIGI NVR1008H and connected to a separate PoE switch for may cameras.When going to the cloud service tab in settings in VR, it show that it is connected to the internet. However, when trying to bind my account, it does not work. I also added the device via the QR code flashed on the screen, the connection shows as failed. My internet is working and I used LAN cables to link the NVR and POE switch. How to I configure NVR to match the same IP as the router? I use Globe Fiber. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot Bind my TP Link ID to NVR device
2024-03-14 01:12:15

Hi @Delvs 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Hmm, it showed failed. So, that's the whole story?

Do you have anything else to provide? Internet show up as connected, can you ping its IP address from another PC in the same LAN?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 126

Replies: 1

Related Articles