Votes

Request to Extend Omada Voucher System to LAN Users

Votes

Request to Extend Omada Voucher System to LAN Users

14 Reply
Re:Request to Extend Omada Voucher System to LAN Users
2024-03-27 16:30:40

Wow! I don't know what I've done but it's working now. My test laptop is now hitting the login portal and connected after login. 

Already visible int he clients list. :-) (I just renamed the vlan and the test device).

Will test it with vouchers and it should work. 

Thanks much for the assistance @Hank21 

Options
2024-03-28 03:36:56

Hi @Hank21 some users are having trouble hitting the login portal (authentication type = no authentication) . is this normal or is their a setting to make it seamless? I temporarily disabled the portal to get users connected.

here's the portal setting below.

Options
2024-03-28 08:40:51

dickyam wrote

Hi @Hank21 some users are having trouble hitting the login portal (authentication type = no authentication) . is this normal or is their a setting to make it seamless? I temporarily disabled the portal to get users connected.

here's the portal setting below.

Hi @dickyam 

Do you mean that some devices will not go through the authentication page but will pass the authentication directly? Could you test whether this issue will only occur on the devices that had passed the authentication before? Some of the devices or browser will record the authentication page/action. 

You can have new device to test, or clear the cookies/cache on previous devices, and try again.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-03-30 15:57:01

Hi @Hank21 ,

What are the correct interface label for ER605 v1?

on WAN I'm seeing this:

but when creating networks/vlans. I got this. 

Physical ports are labeled:
WAN, WAN/LAN1, WAN/LAN2, WAN/LAN3, LAN4

My first VLAN is now working but I can't make the 2nd VLAN working. maybe had something to do with port settings tried multipel ports in SG2008 already.

What are the physical port equivalents under WAN & Network settings?

Options

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.