Survey with "required" field does not work.

2024-03-15 08:08:48
Tags: #Portal #Survey
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: EAP225(EU)_V3_5.1.1 Build 20230921
Hello everybody.

I am creating a captive portal with EAP225 and windows controller v.5.13.30.8

In Authentication I selected Hotspot and created a Survey with three text fields.

The problem is the following:
If I don't check "required" for any of the survey fields everything works normally, if I check "required" for at least one of the fields, when the guest clicks on the Submit button nothing happens and the data is not saved.
Options
6 Reply
Re:Survey with "required" field does not work.
2024-03-19 03:20:28

@MagmaTeatro 

How do you set up the portal? Could you provide some screenshots to give more details about the issue you mentioned?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-03-20 08:35:13

@Hank21 

Options
2024-03-20 11:31:14

@MagmaTeatro 

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID240339391. Please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-03-21 16:25:47

@Hank21 

Thank you for support

Options
3 weeks ago

@MagmaTeatro 

I have the same issue. Form with required filed doesn't works. Without any required filedworks fine.

Omada controller version 5.13.23

Options
Wednesday

Any solution for this?

Having issues with the submit button after creating form auth on my PC Windows based controller version : 5.13.30.8

How can we get this working? Please assist.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 253

Replies: 6

Tags

Portal
Survey
Related Articles