After NVR update, Android App playback timeline is not accounting for DST

2024-03-21 02:49:32 - last edited 2024-03-22 06:20:49
Model: VIGI NVR1004H-4P  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build 240119 Rel.66485n

It appears that since NVR FW update was done about 1 week ago,  the Android App playback time line is 1 hour behind local time.

I.e. Logging in via remote PC, playback timeline and time on camera recordings always agree.

When logging in with Android, playback timeline is 1 hour behind time displayed on camera recording. 

I reset cameras & NVR a  few times and still no correction.

From memory, did NVR time settings used to include DST option/settings?

There is definitely nothing there now.

Is there an update coming for Android that will fix this?

I have PC & Android screenshots but as yet cannot see where to upload these.

Cheers.

Options
1 Reply
Re:After NVR update, Android App playback timeline is not accounting for DST
2024-03-22 03:20:18

Hi @RoscoM 

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue on TP-Link Community! It is confirmed a bug in the system. I have forwarded the issue to our support engineers for further investigation and will try to provide an update here when there is any progress.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 138

Replies: 1

Related Articles