Business equipment support
2024-03-21 21:38:25 - last edited 2024-03-23 15:35:12
Model: EAP610   EAP225  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: -

Cordially  

Greetings
TP-LINK 

I kindly request by means of this mail, information about the following equipments.

EAP610
EAP225

I understand that I can create a MESH network with these devices since we have updated the entire OMADA system.

Query,

Up to how many EAP610 can I connect in a building area to create my MESH network?

How many EAP225 can I install to create my MESH network?

Coverage area of the two devices

The doubts arise because my provider tells me that I can install up to 9 EAP's for each reference, but he cannot assure me.

We want to implement a mesh network that has no losses, since the area is large and because of the structure (walls) there is signal loss.

Thank you for your attention, I remain attentive to your answer,

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Business equipment support-Solution
2024-03-22 06:12:53 - last edited 2024-03-23 15:35:12

@Mayte0110 

This link will teach you how to deploy a Mesh Network, what its capacity is, and what you should look out for when deploying one. https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2283/

You may focus on Q6, Q7, and Q8.

In summary, you can add up to 50 to 60 EAPs to the Mesh Network. However, the actual number of EAPs in the Mesh Network varies depending on the situation. Are both of your EAP outdoor products? The coverage for indoor products is approximately 10 to 15 meters, and for outdoor products, in an ideal situation, it can reach up to 100 meters; however, the actual distance is determined by environmental interference, among other factors.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Business equipment support-Solution
2024-03-22 06:12:53 - last edited 2024-03-23 15:35:12

@Mayte0110 

This link will teach you how to deploy a Mesh Network, what its capacity is, and what you should look out for when deploying one. https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2283/

You may focus on Q6, Q7, and Q8.

In summary, you can add up to 50 to 60 EAPs to the Mesh Network. However, the actual number of EAPs in the Mesh Network varies depending on the situation. Are both of your EAP outdoor products? The coverage for indoor products is approximately 10 to 15 meters, and for outdoor products, in an ideal situation, it can reach up to 100 meters; however, the actual distance is determined by environmental interference, among other factors.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 83

Replies: 1

Related Articles