EAP225 outdoor - CA firmware flash US firmware

2024-03-26 23:46:15 - last edited 2024-03-27 00:11:40
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.0.8

Hi,

I'm using a EAP225-outdoor V1 with Canadian 5.0.8 firmware. There is no update since and the canadian firmware won't let the device update to a US firmware. Is there any way I could overcome the restriction. Maybe a beta or a modded firmware that I could use once and then flash the US firmware. Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP225 outdoor - CA firmware flash US firmware
2024-03-27 03:38:58

PlasticWood wrote

Hi,

I'm using a EAP225-outdoor V1 with Canadian 5.0.8 firmware. There is no update since and the canadian firmware won't let the device update to a US firmware. Is there any way I could overcome the restriction. Maybe a beta or a modded firmware that I could use once and then flash the US firmware. Thanks

Hi @PlasticWood 

We have confirmed with the development team, the new firmware version of EAP22-Outdoor V1 (CA version) might still require some time to be released. And we don't have the exact date. Please keep an eye on our official website or the forum post and find any updates.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 74

Replies: 1

Related Articles