Votes

Expiring Voucher after xx hours after use.

Votes

2024-04-03 03:06:16
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Is there a setting in OMADA for voucher to expire after like 3 days of first used? or which ever come first (Between Client Duration and Voucher expiration)?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Expiring Voucher after xx hours after use.
2024-04-03 10:34:29

MellandHand wrote

Is there a setting in OMADA for voucher to expire after like 3 days of first used? or which ever come first (Between Client Duration and Voucher expiration)?

Hi @MellandHand 

Do you mean you want to have the voucher duration time is 3 days after first use? You can try to go to the voucher manager to set as below or customize further via following the FAQ.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Expiring Voucher after xx hours after use.
2024-04-04 02:32:03
Thank you Hank21 for the guidance. Let me rephrase my question. Is there a Voucher/Client Setting/configuration that the voucher will expired in let say 10 hrs. Once the customer consume his 1st hr, the customer disconnect. His remaining 9 hrs could last until 10days, depends if he will use it 1 hr/day. I am looking for setting/configuration that the voucher will expired after xxx hrs/days if the remaining hrs is unused.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 297

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.