Smart Switch Tuya

Smart Switch Tuya

Smart Switch Tuya
Smart Switch Tuya
2024-04-10 05:33:30
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 5.13.30.20

Hi, I have issue with connecting Smart Switches - Tuya via Wi-Fi. Short after connecting everything works fine, but after couple of hours my Smart Switches lost IP - Adress, in case of that there's "----" sign in. IP adress  field. In devices list Omada i see that "Smart Switches" mac adresses and even WiFi signal strength. I do adress reservation but it doesn't help. After connecting this divices to another network "Not Omada" everything works fine.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart Switch Tuya
2024-04-15 05:42:41

Simon-Gr wrote

Hi, I have issue with connecting Smart Switches - Tuya via Wi-Fi. Short after connecting everything works fine, but after couple of hours my Smart Switches lost IP - Adress, in case of that there's "----" sign in. IP adress  field. In devices list Omada i see that "Smart Switches" mac adresses and even WiFi signal strength. I do adress reservation but it doesn't help. After connecting this divices to another network "Not Omada" everything works fine.

Hi @Simon-Gr 

May I know how did you set the SSID on controller? Could you try to add a test SSID in 2.4GHz only/5GHz only without 6GHz, and select the WPA mode as WPA/WPA2-PSK?

If the test SSID not work, please share about more details of your WLAN settings and the model/firmware of your EAP. Thanks.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options