Votes

FTP upload JPEG attribut

Votes

FTP upload JPEG attribut

FTP upload JPEG attribut
FTP upload JPEG attribut
2024-04-11 14:07:38 - last edited 2024-04-18 01:56:16

Hi,

The camera upload JPG is 1280*720, but qulity is poor.

I cannot find how to modify this attributs.

We would like 1920*1080 with better qulity.

How to proceed ?

regards

Options
8 Reply
Re:FTP upload JPEG attribut
2024-04-18 01:56:08

Hi @Armand_FUMAL

Thank you for your feedback and post. We have forwarded your request to our developer team for evaluation.
Please note that all requests undergo a thorough evaluation by our developer team before being added to the roadmap. This process may take some time, so please be patient if you don't see immediate results. Features with lower priority or fewer user reports might experience delays in implementation as we gather more feedback and compare it with competitor products.
It is important to understand that submitting a request does not guarantee its implementation; only requests that pass the evaluation will be considered for inclusion in future updates.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
RE:FTP upload JPEG attribut
2024-04-27 09:30:13
higher quality ftp upload ... to use for timelapse ... would be great
Options
Re:FTP upload JPEG attribut
2024-04-27 19:06:38
many thanks
Options
a week ago
As well a high res upload it would be great to have the option of a static ftp upload. Eg. rather than motion activated have the option of uploading a single image every minute or so - with a static name such as "latestimage.jpg". That way a webpage could display the latest image taken quite easily.
Options
Tuesday - last edited Tuesday

@AstroObs 

This is already possible under the FTP settings. You can set a permanent upload with a time period. We also use our Vigi C385 as a webcam with photos and permanent upload.

Ask Clive_A when the update for better FTP upload might come. It would be very important for us.

BR Tim

Options
Tuesday - last edited Tuesday

@TW_EPC 

But I can't see the option for a static filename so that each subsequent image replaces the previous one rather than going into a folder with all previous images.

Options
Tuesday

AstroObs wrote

@TW_EPC 

But I can't see the option to for a static filename so that each subsequent images replaces the previous one rather than going into a folder with all previous images.

Hi,

No, you cannot assign a file name. Other manufacturers can, I know. I hope it will be implemented at some point. We would also like to have the option of saving the images directly to the FTP without a folder for each day. That doesn't seem to have been implemented either. We are currently considering switching to another manufacturer because the functions are too limited for us. See my thread for improvements. Hardly any are implemented:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/676370

BR Tim

Options
Tuesday

@TW_EPC 

Agreed, you would think with coding already there to create folders for each day and then name each file acoording to time etc.. it would be a relatively easy task add a "static folder/filename" checkbox so that it uploads to a specified fixed directory with an identical name eg. images / "latestimage.jpg"

On forums etc.. I've seen many people searching and asking for cameras that provide this (because I've been searching too) - would be great to point them to TP-Link Vigi cameras which are otherwise great - and for existing users the update would provide better satisfaction and more reason to recommend them.

Here's hoping frown

Options

Information

Helpful: 6

Views: 346

Replies: 9

Voters 6

+ 2 Voters