EAP670v2

EAP670v2

EAP670v2
EAP670v2
2 weeks ago
Model: EAP670  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi.....just picked up a 670 in which the newer (slimer) model was sent (Hardware v2.6).  Once thing I noticed is that the v1 has slotted back cover and this newer version does not.  Any concern with these things overheating that I should worry about before deploying.  Odd that the insides are supposidly the same but would remove the vents.

thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:EAP670v2
a week ago

b8kedziti wrote

Hi.....just picked up a 670 in which the newer (slimer) model was sent (Hardware v2.6).  Once thing I noticed is that the v1 has slotted back cover and this newer version does not.  Any concern with these things overheating that I should worry about before deploying.  Odd that the insides are supposidly the same but would remove the vents.

thanks!

Hi @b8kedziti 

Compare with the EAP670 V1, the size of EAP670 V2 has been optimized. Actually both EAP670 V1 and V2 can easily become warm/heated since the device is typically operate 24/7. However, we can confirm it will not affect the performance of the EAP670 V2 without vents. So please feel free to mount the EAP and place it in a proper situation will be fine.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:EAP670v2
a week ago

@Hank21 Thank you!

Options