LIMIT WIFI SPEED ISSUE

LIMIT WIFI SPEED ISSUE
LIMIT WIFI SPEED ISSUE
2 weeks ago
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.13.30.20

Hi,

I have setup a WIFI channel and originally set Client Rate Limit Profile to a profile I had defined limiting the network to 100mbp, this was then setup so this wifi connection was limited.

I then set the Client Rate Limit Profile to DEFAULT and noticed the speed is still capped, I deleted the LIMIT profile and have done several reboots, but the speed is still limited.

Almost like it still exists somewhere in the OMADA system, how can I force a refresh so these settings are corrected?

Options
1 Reply
Re:LIMIT WIFI SPEED ISSUE
a week ago

StormFusion wrote

Hi,

I have setup a WIFI channel and originally set Client Rate Limit Profile to a profile I had defined limiting the network to 100mbp, this was then setup so this wifi connection was limited.

I then set the Client Rate Limit Profile to DEFAULT and noticed the speed is still capped, I deleted the LIMIT profile and have done several reboots, but the speed is still limited.

Almost like it still exists somewhere in the OMADA system, how can I force a refresh so these settings are corrected?

Hi @StormFusion 

Will this happen on both 2.4GHz & 5GHz? And all the wireless devices have the same issue? Let's try to confirm whether the below steps will help or not:

1. For EAP, please confirm its uplink speed is more than 100Mbps. Set a test SSID in 5GHz only without any limitation and try again. 

If rather, go to devices page, select EAP, and go to Config > Manage Device > Force Provision. And make the test again.

2. For the wireless client, try to forget the WiFi and reconnect to it. Try to have different devices to test.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 64

Replies: 1

Related Articles