How do i change switch ip adres to static?

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: TL-SG2428P  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.10

I just have adopted  some Omada devices to my OC200 and some devices i can change the dynamic ip to static   but when i select the switch sg2428p  i see no option to change the ip adres?

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:How do i change switch ip adres to static?-Solution

@bonestaak 

NOP

Recommended Solution
Options

Hi @bonestaak 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

bonestaak wrote

@MR.S 

Yes that works.  There was a problem with the network,  i dit place a printscreen yesterday but for some strange reason after placing it has been gone.

When you change the IP address, you need to reboot the device. The display will instantly show the correct IP after the reboot. Or you need some time and wait for it to display correctly after they sync.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:How do i change switch ip adres to static?
a week ago

@bonestaak 

goto switch config and vlan interface. then edit

Options
a week ago

@MR.S 

That seems to be wrong?

Options

@bonestaak 

NOP

Recommended Solution
Options
a week ago

@MR.S 

Yes that works.  There was a problem with the network,  i dit place a printscreen yesterday but for some strange reason after placing it has been gone.

Options

Hi @bonestaak 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

bonestaak wrote

@MR.S 

When you change the IP address, you need to reboot the device. The display will instantly show the correct IP after the reboot. Or you need some time and wait for it to display correctly after they sync.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 140

Replies: 5

Related Articles