Options
9 Reply
Re:Omada Hotspot Voucher Reached Limit
a week ago

JedSince wrote

I found this but there is no reply or solution on the thread so i'm reposting
https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/622268

Hi @JedSince 

According to the previous record, for consideration of OC200 performance, we added a limit that the number of Vouchers cannot exceed 10k in the recent update of Omada SDN Controller V5.9 and later version. If you need to add new Vouchers, please try to delete some Expired Vouchers and then add new Vouchers.

If the Vouchers added in the previous firmware version exceed 10k, these Vouchers will be retained. If you want to add more than 10k Vouchers, you need to roll back OC200 to a version lower than V5.9. Please note that version rollback will clear your previous configuration. The configuration of the OC200 of the new firmware version cannot be imported into the old firmware version. So, downgrading is not recommended if you do not have the configuration files for the previous firmware version.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
a week ago

@Hank21 

How about for software controllers? I'm using a pretty overkill server. 

Options
a week ago

JedSince wrote

@Hank21 

How about for software controllers? I'm using a pretty overkill server. 

Hi @JedSince 

As of today the number limitation on the software controller is up to 50k. Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
a week ago

@Hank21 

Is it possible to change this limit? I'm getting voucher limit errors even though I already deleted expired vouchers. 

Options
a week ago
Does using the MSP mode share that 50k limit or create a separate 50k for each controller instance?
Options
a week ago

JedSince wrote

Does using the MSP mode share that 50k limit or create a separate 50k for each controller instance?

Hi @JedSince 

Can you tell me your controller version? Is it OC200/OC300 or it is software controller? For software controller, is it running in MSP mode?

Options
a week ago

@Hank21 

I'm using a software controller 5.13.30.8 hosted on ubuntu 20. I have almost 500 eap and gateway devices on this server. It is not yet running on msp mode, but if that helps I will switch to it. 

Options
a week ago

JedSince wrote

@Hank21 

I'm using a software controller 5.13.30.8 hosted on ubuntu 20. I have almost 500 eap and gateway devices on this server. It is not yet running on msp mode, but if that helps I will switch to it. 

Hi @JedSince 

The number limitation of voucher on each software controller is up to 50k currently, we are not able to change it. Have you checked the Vouchers > Statistic and see whether the total vouchers are up to limit?

Options
a week ago

@Hank21 

Hello
Here's one of my sites and something is already not adding up.

Options