omada hotspot data limit
omada hotspot data limit
2 weeks ago
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 13.30.20

Hello everyone

I am using Omada OC200 to run my hotspot. it is working very well currently

assuming I created a voucher for a client to that is supposed to have a data limit of 500mb, once the client reaches 500mb the internet  connection is cutoff but the client is not notified that the data limit has been reached and he/she is supposed to renew.

My question is, is there  a way of notifying the client that his/her data limit is up? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:omada hotspot data limit
2 weeks ago

Ronokip wrote

Hello everyone

I am using Omada OC200 to run my hotspot. it is working very well currently

assuming I created a voucher for a client to that is supposed to have a data limit of 500mb, once the client reaches 500mb the internet  connection is cutoff but the client is not notified that the data limit has been reached and he/she is supposed to renew.

My question is, is there  a way of notifying the client that his/her data limit is up? 

Hi @Ronokip 

There is not such feature on controller currently. I have marked down your request and forward to the developer department. Please note that we cannot guarantee the implementation of all requested features due to technical limitations, resource constraints, and compatibility issues. 

Please keep an eye on our official website and forum for any updates!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options