How can I download the recorded video files from the NVR1008H Harddisk?

2 weeks ago
Model: VIGI NVR1008H  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I can only download the video clip from my camera in 5 mins interval clips.  Is there a way to enter into the Harddisk space of the NVR1008H to locate those recorded video files and then copied it over?  In the past I can just remove the microSD card from the camera and then copy over. Or is there any other way to export the video clips of more than 30 mins? 

Thank you

Joe

Options
3 Reply
Re:How can I download the recorded video files from the NVR1008H Harddisk?
a week ago - last edited a week ago

Hi  @GJ13 

Can you try this out?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
a week ago

@Clive_A 

Hi Clive 

Thank you for your advice. Referring my screenshot below, under Playback there is no option for "Search" and also nothing shown on the recording files on the right panel.  My VIGI Security Manager version is 1.6.76

I would appreciate if you can assist on the missing option.

Cheers

Joe

Options
a week ago

Hi @GJ13 
Thanks for posting in our business forum.

GJ13 wrote

@Clive_A 

Hi Clive 

Thank you for your advice. Referring my screenshot below, under Playback there is no option for "Search" and also nothing shown on the recording files on the right panel.  My VIGI Security Manager version is 1.6.76

I would appreciate if you can assist on the missing option.

Cheers

Joe

The screenshot was from the web of the NVR. Can you try it from there?

Please mosaic your email address in the last reply.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options