NVR1008H webUI unable to load camera live and recorded view
NVR1008H webUI unable to load camera live and recorded view
2024-05-03 03:52:43
Tags: #VIGI NVR #VIGI Camera #TAPO Camera
Model: VIGI NVR1008H  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.7 Build 240119 Rel.51953n

Hi, 

I'm running a NVR1008H recorder with VIGI and also TAPO cameras. The live view and record everything does works fine and I am able to view it via the HDMI output on the recorder and also from VIGI app. FYI I'm running the latest version of firmware which it auto-download

But my problem is that when i login from a PC via the ip address of the NVR is, I'm unable to view the live view and also the recorded view of the cameras. All it's showing just unable to load after I select the channels. All channels are so. 

Any idea why this occur and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Options
5 Reply
Re:NVR1008H webUI unable to load camera live and recorded view
2024-05-06 12:42:14

Hi  @DK_Nian 

From the incognito/private mode, will you be able to load the feed?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-05-07 00:18:04

@Clive_A 

I'll have that a try later when I'm back home. All the while was just in normal browsing mode. 

Options
2024-05-09 13:04:58

@Clive_A 

Just tried Incognito mode in Chrome, its still cant load.

While in playback, its also the same where can see the timeline at the bottom had loaded but cant play the footage.

Options
2024-05-17 14:19:35

@DK_Nian any updates on this?

Options
2024-05-19 10:01:11

Hi  @Kasimistall 

Kasimistall wrote

@DK_Nian any updates on this?

Do you run into the same problem? The case was brought up to the test team and has not received a feedback on it.

If you experience the same situation, please provide the firmware of your model and hardware version. How many cameras do you have on this NVR and their model names with res you've set to them?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options