Real Time Bandwidth Feedback?

2024-05-04 15:23:57 - last edited 2024-05-04 15:26:04
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Is there anywhere in the Omada Controller that I can go that will show the (near) real time bandwidth usage of a specific interface?  Something like this:

(this is from a different router that I use at another location).  It updates every second or so.

I found this:

but it seems to not update very often.  Maybe every 30 seconds or so, and I am not sure if it is an average over that 30 seconds, or if it is a 'when checked' value.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Real Time Bandwidth Feedback?
2024-05-06 03:13:08

muzicman0 wrote

Is there anywhere in the Omada Controller that I can go that will show the (near) real time bandwidth usage of a specific interface?  Something like this:

(this is from a different router that I use at another location).  It updates every second or so.

I found this:

but it seems to not update very often.  Maybe every 30 seconds or so, and I am not sure if it is an average over that 30 seconds, or if it is a 'when checked' value.

Hi @muzicman0 

You can go to statistic > switch statistic to view the current status of ports and their traffic statistics of the selected switch in the specified time range via a monitor panel and graphs. The minimum time interval is 5 minutes.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 115

Replies: 1

Related Articles