Client Device Port Auto-negotiate

2024-05-06 18:29:50
Model: EAP610  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I added an EAP610 to a Starlink Router. Its set up in stand alone mode. I'm using a 30 WPOE+ injector to power the EAP610.  Everything seems to be working fine but when I logged onto my Starlink account there's a message telling me to make sure the client device port is configured to to 1000 Mbps auto-negotiation. What does the error message mean and how do I configure the port as requested. Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Client Device Port Auto-negotiate
2024-05-08 07:03:20

43Wildcat wrote

I added an EAP610 to a Starlink Router. Its set up in stand alone mode. I'm using a 30 WPOE+ injector to power the EAP610.  Everything seems to be working fine but when I logged onto my Starlink account there's a message telling me to make sure the client device port is configured to to 1000 Mbps auto-negotiation. What does the error message mean and how do I configure the port as requested. Thanks.

Hi @43Wildcat 

Is the PoE+ injector also from TP-Link? What is the model of it? Besides, may I confirm whether the starlink router should be connecting to the injector? If yes, you may need to check the specification of the injector.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 298

Replies: 1

Related Articles