Eero 6 set up

Eero 6 set up

Eero 6 set up
Eero 6 set up
2024-05-08 20:00:02 - last edited 2024-05-09 01:00:49

Hi I'm trying to set up my tp-link eap110-outdoor to my eero 6 mesh system. If I connect and don't set any security settings it works fine but if I use the app to set up properly it crashes my mesh system. Any ideas how I can set up the security setting avoiding crashing my network.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Eero 6 set up
2024-05-09 08:22:16

Scottvb7 wrote

Hi I'm trying to set up my tp-link eap110-outdoor to my eero 6 mesh system. If I connect and don't set any security settings it works fine but if I use the app to set up properly it crashes my mesh system. Any ideas how I can set up the security setting avoiding crashing my network.

Hi @Scottvb7 

What do you mean set up the EAP110-Outdoor with eer6 system? Are you using the PoE injector to connect the EAP and Eero router? And are you using the Omada App to manage the EAP?

Please help to provide further information about the network crashing. How did you find it and what troubleshooting you had tried? Did you fail to connect to the EAP SSID when it crashed?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Eero 6 set up
2024-05-10 08:37:15
Thanks for messaging me. I have now sorted it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 198

Replies: 2

Related Articles