eap225 not starting with supplied poe injector, when connected to poe switch its working fine

eap225 not starting with supplied poe injector, when connected to poe switch its working fine

2024-05-09 08:23:58
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

i wanted to move an eap225 to another location with the use of the supplied poe adapter, but when i connect it it does not start up.

When i connect it to a poe switch(tplink) its working fine. 

Whats the problem?

Options
2 Reply
Re:eap225 not starting with supplied poe injector, when connected to poe switch its working fine
2024-05-10 02:49:44

sandert wrote

i wanted to move an eap225 to another location with the use of the supplied poe adapter, but when i connect it it does not start up.

When i connect it to a poe switch(tplink) its working fine. 

Whats the problem?

Hello @sandert 

You should connect the PoE port of the PoE injector to the EAP. If it doesn't work with the original injector, may I know when did you purchase the EAP225? Is it ceiling mount or outdoor EAP? And what is the hardware of it? Is it version 1.0?

If you would rather, you can share us with some pictures of the injector and EAP's label, or contact the support/retailer to check warranty.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:eap225 not starting with supplied poe injector, when connected to poe switch its working fine
2024-05-12 18:27:44

@Hank21 it is connected to the poe port of the injector. A 245 is working just fine on the same adapter, port and cable

Options