Votes

48v poe to 24v passive poe converter

Votes

2024-05-13 12:46:55

I install wifi networks in campgrounds and RV parks which means that I set up a lot of bridges.  I recently discovered a simple device from that other company that begins with U that makes a simple 48v to 24v poe converter.  This makes life so much better for my remote locations since I can now simply power cycle the switch port which will reboot the CPE attached to that port.  This also makes installation quicker, easier, and a much cleaner look.  I would also like to see the ability to set Omada switch ports to 24v passive through the controller but I also understand why this could be potentially dangerous.

Options
1 Reply
Re:48v poe to 24v passive poe converter
3 weeks ago

Hi @Gnac 

Thanks for request of products. I have marked down your request and forward to the developer department. Please note that we cannot guarantee the implementation of all requested features/products due to technical limitations, resource constraints, and compatibility issues. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 70

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.